Your Price: $7.98
You Save: $5.01 (39%)
THE PROMISED LAND
5 lessons on Living for God Where Culture In Influenced..
Why Here? Why Now?
Just as the time and place of our birth and life shapes our journey, so the land and culture of the Hebrew people shaped their story. In this first volume of Faith Lessons, discover how God guided his people to a specific place - The Promised Land - to impact the world both in ancient times and today.
- Focuses on passages of Scripture explored in the DVD.
- Includes Sidebars, maps, photos and other study tools
- Features questions that facilitate discussion and inspire personal reflection
- NEW! Thirty personal Bible studies help you deepen your learning experience between sessions, and turn lessons from the past into applications that impact how you live out your faith today.
The five sessions include:
- Standing at the Crossroads - Tel Gezer
- Wet Feet - Jordan River
- First Fruits - Tel Jericho
- Confronting Evil - Tel Beth Shemesh
- Iron of Culture - Tel Azekah
ABOUT THE THAT THE WORLD MAY KNOW SERIES
Why Not Experience the Bible for Yourself?
Join renowned teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan as he guides you through the land of the Bible. In each lesson, Vander Laan illuminates the historical, geographical, and cultural context of the sacred Scriptures. Filmed on location in the Middle East, the Faith Lessons DVD series will transform your understanding of God and challenge you to be a true follower of Jesus."Nothing has opened and illuminated the Scriptures for me quite like the Faith Lessons series." - Dr. James Dobson