Your Price: $32.98
You Save: $17.01 (34%)
With All Your Heart
6 Lessons On: Being God's Presence to Our World.
Discovery Guide AND DVD with 40 page Leader's Guide.
Ray Vander Laan takes us on a journey through Sinai and Israel, a region that is still largely desert but at times filled with lush, bountiful places. We will discover how Jesus called people to live in the Promised land. What can we learn during times of abundance and in times of desert. God led his people back to the desert often to relearn the lessons they had forgotten. John the Baptist and Jesus had powerful encounters in the desert. We will learn that the desert is where we are closest to God. It is where our relationship with God is at peace.
Faith Lessons are designed to help the viewer walk through the land that Jesus and the disciples walked, learn and understand how the culture and politics of the first century influenced the imagery and stories of the Bible, and see the text through the eyes of God's chosen people, the Jews. Each segment shows the Bible's significance to believers through life-changing "faith lessons." The six sessions in this set include:
- Build Me a Sanctuary
- Making Space for God
- He Led Them Like a Shepherd
- By Every Word - Striking the Rock
- With All Your Might: The Final Test
- A Well-Watered Garden
Includes 300 page Discovery Guide. Each group session ...
- Focuses on passages of Scripture explored in each of DVD
- Includes sidebars, maps, photos, and other study tools
- Features questions that facilitate discussion and inspire personal reflection
- help you deepen your learning experience between sessions, and turn lessons from the past into applications that impact how you live out your faith today.